Tuesday & Friday Evenings:
January - 4, 7, 11, *14, 18, 21, *25, 28
February - 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25
March - 1, 4, 8 & 11
FAMILY SWIM - 6:30p - 7:30p
ADULT LAP SWIM - 7:30p - 8:30p
Residents, Per Session: Youth = $3.50, Adults (18+) = $4.50, Sen. Cit. (65+) = $3.50
Non-Residents; Session: Youth = $4.50, Adults (18+) = $5.50, Sen. Cit. (65+) = $4.50
Season Passes are not being offered this year
*Open Swim may be delayed on the noted dates due to TFHS home, varsity swim meets.
à Patrons only charged if they enter water
à Youths under 12 must be accompanied by adult
à Season passes are non-transferrable
à Non-swimmers must wear a USCG Certified life jacket.
à If school is cancelled or dismissed early due to weather, open swim will be cancelled.
· All patrons must sign-in with contact information
· Masks are required for anyone not in the water
· Family Swim - No more than twenty-five patrons in the pool area at one time., and only one parent/guardian per family to minimize attendance
· Adult Lap Swim - No more than 4 swimmers per lane
· Social distancing required
· Sessions may be cancelled due to local infection trends and other COVID-related circumstances.
Policies are subject to change